Friday, May 1, 2009

Notes:

Mckelsie has done fairly well with her medication changes. I'm not sure whether this is the complete answer to her emotional struggles and anxiety but I "think" it has helped. She is extremely talkative! Holy cow...she doesn't stop! However she's been a bit happier and at times has seemed to be able to be more reasonable. Checking in with school, yesterday her teacher said that she slept during her 4th period, which does concern me a little. She had called me earlier and said that her head was hurting and she was dizzy which can be a sign of oncoming seizures. Further with her sleeping, I fear that she may be having smaller seizures that no one is noticing. But....it could have just been a fluke thing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she's not having any seizures at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment